Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV Clubsport

P

Pauldw500

Honestly, what on earth would posess someone to do that to their car? Who ever thought, "hey, I have a rare sought after car here, so I might f@#k it over by adding ridiculous colour lights all over it!".
Just totally bizarre, must have obviously been an attention seeker.
You should've seen what the did... Lmao...

Screenshot_20220325-200844_Photos.jpg

What an effing mess.. but good job I could see thru it...

P

Pauldw500

So apart from one dummy spit when I floored the car at about 100kph, she's running error free. This included a tangle up with 3 Audi/VW/BMWs all racing down the highway. Must admit some of them little cars go hey, but once you get goin they really can't compete. I had eyes on the road but at one point I think I see the speedo at the 3 o'clock position which might be over the limit... :oops:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Jee, and I thought 18YO P Platers weren't allowed to drive modern V8s in Qld, seems I was wrong?

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
So apart from one dummy spit when I floored the car at about 100kph, she's running error free. This included a tangle up with 3 Audi/VW/BMWs all racing down the highway. Must admit some of them little cars go hey, but once you get goin they really can't compete. I had eyes on the road but at one point I think I see the speedo at the 3 o'clock position which might be over the limit... :oops:
Sounds like that one point on your licence is on borrowed time!