Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yowies and Sasquatch

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
vc commodore
I actually lol @ these kind of comments... i know people that have never seen a snake before and lived in australia for 60+ years (and do live in bush)
People may not have seen a snake before which is understandable but a living snake , a dead snake and/or a snakes skin can be produced to prove their existance....Has there ever been any body living or dead, any bones ever been produced to prove the existance of a yowie or sasquatch?

Answer no.....This myth has been around for more years than we have been alive....After all this time, some evidence that I have put up, would have been produced to confirm their existance....But alas, nope never has, which says myth.....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
vc commodore
The guy in the video even covers this subject too.
Has the guy in the video ever said why he can't produce bones or a body of a sasquatch/yowie? Evidence of snakes can be provided, be it in the form of a living one a dead one or the skin off one.......

If you so wish, I can send you a dead snake or the skin off a snake, as I have a mate that has pythons as pets and rellies that live in the country and quite often come across brown snakes......This will prove they exist unlike yowies or sasquatches.....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
vc commodore
If I was to ring your workshop up and say to you, I have a rattle under my bonnet, with the motor rattling in the back ground, would you reply, it is a rocker, or would you want the car in to look at so you can prove what the rattle is?

The principal is exactly the same as these videos you are putting up, so I'd love to see your reply