Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yowies and Sasquatch

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So how about cast foot prints of these things? Is that not acceptable evidence? I can go find the prints.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I'm just wondering. Do you guy's want me to scientifically proove the existence of a species of ape on a car forum?
I think I have presented a good share of information to put my case forward without actually showing proof that undeniably prooves the existance of a ape species.
If I had such evidence I wouldn't be here talking about it on a car forum I would be receiving a nobel prize for it's discovery.

So now you know you're not going to get a video of an autopsy performed by myself. Look at the evidence I have provided abd tell me there's not something worth looking further into.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
vc commodore
I'm just wondering. Do you guy's want me to scientifically proove the existence of a species of ape on a car forum?
I think I have presented a good share of information to put my case forward without actually showing proof that undeniably prooves the existance of a ape species.
If I had such evidence I wouldn't be here talking about it on a car forum I would be receiving a nobel prize for it's discovery.

So now you know you're not going to get a video of an autopsy performed by myself. Look at the evidence I have provided abd tell me there's not something worth looking further into.
So why have there only been videos made of 1 and 1 only on shot, yet it is alledged they walk around in groups of 4 or 5

Why have there never been bones or a carcus found?

Why has one never ever been captured?

Seriously pal, you need some professional mental help....Not everything on youtube is the truth

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Ute V6

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
So I provide some proof of DNA and just like I thought. You're trying to find any way possible to not accept the evidence. I told you, you would do this.
How about instead of moaning that we don't accept the evidence, try rebutting any of my points I made above.

StrokedLyfe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS S2, VE SSV UTE
Thought I'd add my 2 cents to this as I've been watching this thread but wasn't to sure if i should post or not because people can be pretty nasty and lets face it, anyone that says anything about it is branded and idiot or mentally ill and of course there are lots of fakers out there just in it to get money or fame. To be honest i was very sceptical of such things as well and even laughed at the idea of such things existing until i had an encounter myself with a good mate.
anyway I'm not out to prove they exist or not, nor would i want to go looking for that terrifying experience again.. like ever again...

i will leave you with this though.. skip to 10min mark if you don't have time

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
There's also news articles going back even to the 1800's. The Aboriginals here in Australia and the Native Americans have been talking about tall hairy men for thousands of years.
The stories aren't fake and made up for money back in the old days.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
vc commodore
How about instead of moaning that we don't accept the evidence, try rebutting any of my points I made above.
I'm surprised he hasn't called you a know it all and told you to close your number 2 hole....When this thread started I raised questions like you have and these were his responses to me, rather than rebuff them