Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yowies and Sasquatch

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Delusion is nothing to do with someone posting actual witness accounts....... I did not make any of those videos so I'm not delusional, I'm posting content from other persons.
Go look up the meaning of delusion.
Is the Oxford good enough?

delusional

adjective

characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"

based on or having faulty judgement; mistaken.

"their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
I can post all 177 if you like and like I said that's just the Australian ones.
Also that's just the people that have spoken to this one researcher so the number of sightings will likely be ten fold.

But I have to google vampires? Isn't the burden of proof on whoever is trying to proove something? So they should post up the evidence.
You said it, why not post some evidence that isn't 177 delusional people talking bs to "some guy" on youtube

Like bones, or clear video, even some bigfeet hair for DNA analysis...

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
YouTube has thousands of videos on why the earth is flat as well. People rejecting science and maths on a platform that could only exist because of that science and maths. 177 or 177 million video accounts of bigfoot, sasquach or yowies still have no difference in merit.... which is diddly squat and none

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
What confuses me is how this thread got any traction. Had it been about was Santa or the Tooth fairy real I could understand it a little better.
But Saint Nick is real

And like most high up in the religious orders, he likes young boys

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Both religion and mythology are typically placed in different baskets, but, they both have typical aspects, it is unusual though for, lets say a Christian, to believe in a bigfoot type of being, but they are happy to accept that a man was killed, and then rose from the dead, or, lets say, Islam, where their chosen prophet road to heaven on a winged horse

I'm trying to place where you sit is the big scheme of modern mythology
Have you even looked at any of my posts in this thread? I'm posting witness accounts from current time not 2000 year old stories.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Is the Oxford good enough?

delusional

adjective

characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"

based on or having faulty judgement; mistaken.

"their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"
No that's not good enough as it's irrelevant to this thread.
I've posted videos and witness acounts and instead of trying to debunk them you're attacking me calling me a crazy.

Good talk. Go home fool.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
You said it, why not post some evidence that isn't 177 delusional people talking bs to "some guy" on youtube

Like bones, or clear video, even some bigfeet hair for DNA analysis...
Well like I said there is spme DNA evidence. But if I go sift through google and find the DNA evidence will you except it? I know the answer.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Well like I said there is spme DNA evidence. But if I go sift through google and find the DNA evidence will you except it? I know the answer.
Nope, I might accept it though

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
vc commodore
Have you even looked at any of my posts in this thread? I'm posting witness accounts from current time not 2000 year old stories.
I sure have and read the contradiction with those posts...

You really need to open your eyes up and stop believing everything you see on youtube...