Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF is that thing?

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Hasn't everybody realised by now how realistic machine learning and real time deep fake videos can be with todays current technology?

Imaging in how much better deep fake videos will be in say 10 years, when they can video anyone saying anything and make it look and sound like whoever they want... with more realistic CGI backdrops than the latest Star Wars. You could have Karen from Bunnings ranting whatever she likes but you'll see and hear the new presidential hopeful, Chelsea Clinton in the video.

Aliens? pfft, this deep fake stuff is really the "dark side of the force" technology, something that the dumb among us (=Trump supporters) will lap up:eek:

And just to refresh some what todays current tech provides, heres a list of the supposed best 10 deep fakes :p

Presidential hopeful lolol. You're a funny guy.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8, Cross 6 Crewman, Territory Ghia.
Does it also protect you from 5g ?
I used to service aviation harnesses that had negative G straps worn between the legs and buckled at the crotch. The residual vibes from these protect me from Chinese COVID 5g rays of death.
The colander wearing, among other protective measures, eg. magpie attack, should I encounter the Pastafarian Church Flying Spaghetti Monster, signifies I am a friend.
Please do not confuse a tinfoil hat with a colander. Doc Brown from the excellent 'Back to the Future' documentaries wore a very advanced version.

Aussie Trev

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 by VX Acclaim Wagon Series II 2001 & 2002
"the dumb among us (=Trump supporters)" They're nowhere near as dumb as anybody that believes that Hidin' Biden is the most popular presidential candidate in history and got more votes than the black messiah at his peak and even outperformed that darling of the left SHrillary. They probably also think Dan the Man is a shining example of how state premiers should handle covid quarantine and tracing.

immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX s2 Calais S/C
I don't equate most popular with most votes received ever. Populations grow so with each election you would expect to see the total number of votes cast increase unless people don't believe in the system and don't bother to vote. Increased voter turnout indicates people are interested/invested in the result. Clearly with the 2020 US election the population has a vested interest. The margin of the vote or difference between the winner and looser is probably more indicative.

The fact that the incumbent has spent 4 years laying the groundwork to create an illusion of mass voter fraud without ever actually providing any proof is the really scary part because it seems a good portion of the GOP supporters believe it's actually true based on the word of 1 individual.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I don't equate most popular with most votes received ever. Populations grow so with each election you would expect to see the total number of votes cast increase unless people don't believe in the system and don't bother to vote. Increased voter turnout indicates people are interested/invested in the result. Clearly with the 2020 US election the population has a vested interest. The margin of the vote or difference between the winner and looser is probably more indicative.

The fact that the incumbent has spent 4 years laying the groundwork to create an illusion of mass voter fraud without ever actually providing any proof is the really scary part because it seems a good portion of the GOP supporters believe it's actually true based on the word of 1 individual.
Well if there was no fraud there was definitely media and technocrat bias against Trump.
I find that even more scary tbh.

immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well if there was no fraud there was definitely media and technocrat bias against Trump.
There is left leaning media and right leaning media so there is bias on both sides. Learn which is which and how to find the truth somewhere in the middle ;)

You need to stop thinking in absolutes.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
You mean more outlets to combat the out and out lies by Fox news....

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport
... The fact that the incumbent has spent 4 years laying the groundwork to create an illusion of mass voter fraud without ever actually providing any proof is the really scary part because it seems a good portion of the GOP supporters believe it's actually true based on the word of 1 individual.
That's been Trumps go to strategy all his life...

He pushes an illusionary truth and continues to push it until others give up and accept his views, then go for the ride, usually being fleeced in the process. He's been called a liar, cheat and charlatan and also a sociopath (by his own blood).

The only surprising bit is that all of this was known about him well before he even threw his hat into the presiential ring, yet GOP allowed and then accepted him.

Says much about merican politics and people that this situation can even happen... The pinicle of democracy my ^%$#$.

No wonder any believe in UFO's and gree/grey aliens :eek:

immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

He pushes an illusionary truth and continues to push it until others give up and accept his views, then go for the ride, usually being fleeced in the process. He's been called a liar, cheat and charlatan and also a sociopath (by his own blood).

The only surprising bit is that all of this was known about him well before he even threw his hat into the presiential ring, yet GOP allowed and then accepted him.

Says much about merican politics and people that this situation can even happen... The pinicle of democracy my ^%$#$.

You forgot the serial litigator part. When the out wait ploy doesn't work he sues which has worked well for him in the real estate game, unfortunately his lies haven't worked this time around and he's come up short, 8 million votes short and no credible evidence of the lie he has spent the last 4 years laying the groundwork for.

Aliens and UFO's are definitely a great distraction. Looking forward to the US military info that will be released this year.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Actually the GOP were very slow to back him John McCain had half the GOP against him at one stage.

He's a buisness man I would expect nothing less than the way you described him from a top business man. To make it to the top you have to lie, cheat and steal there is no other way.
Look at Bill Gates, Mark Zuccaburg (spelling?) as examples both stole the ideas and turned them into their own. The only exception I can think of is Elon Musk but he's a strange one.