WTB VIC ONLY, Atlas Grey VN SS

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
As title says, looking to spend about 8k, doesn't matter if it's stock, needs to be clean with less than 200,00 km's on it (even if it's 190,000kms). MUST be in Vic and be able to view. :thumbsup: PM me.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
I've got a Gen 3 for sale here, LMAO arnt i funny Cobez :p

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Nah, i want a VN SS, they are good looking cars. Especially atlas grey sitting on their asses.

Boonz

Donating Member
you should buy the one that a guy on here has....i know its in SA but he wants about 8 and its CLEAN AS, like not a single dent on it.... calais interior and manual

definately worth the drive

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Yeah i have seen it. CBF going interstate, i work saturdays now and all weekdays, can't take time off as i just had holidays. So looking for something local. I can wait, no rush.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Yeah i have seen it. CBF going interstate, i work saturdays now and all weekdays, can't take time off as i just had holidays. So looking for something local. I can wait, no rush.
Why not get a friendly local to check the car out? Or even get a pre-purchase inspection done and have the car sent over. It could be worth it for the right deal.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Maybe, but i have found 2 promising Atlas Grey VN SS's in vic. Grandpa spec, owned by older drivers, low km's and from the pics, they are bloody MINT.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
plenty of people out here in SA willing to check it out for you mate, mech inspect, more pics etc.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
See how we go, i'd rather not if i can find one here. I'll check some out in Vic first, if they aren't what they seem, i'll look into interstate purchasing :thumbsup:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
That's one of the ones i am going to look at :D If i buy that one, the seats and door trims are GONE the day i buy it. I have VX SS bucket seats, an immaculate VN Calais rear bench and some VN Calais door trims i can put on. Those seats are awful, a ****ing clown must have re trimmed that interior.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
LOL @ the shiftlight too :rofl: Plus it has a tacho cluster anyways. LOL @ shiftlighted auto :rofl:

fnlow1

you should buy the one that a guy on here has....i know its in SA but he wants about 8 and its CLEAN AS, like not a single dent on it.... calais interior and manual

definately worth the drive
Yeah its in the river land, not that far outta Vic anyways IIRC