Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] VY SS or VY/VZ HBD Wagon Rear Bar......VZ SS Headlight

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Hey guys

ITEM
: Im after the the rear bar skirt that was fitted to the S2 VY SS Wagon and as an option through HBD in the VZ's and possibly VY's

CONDITION: New/Used, or a heads up to shop that stock them

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: i will pay postage within reason, or pick up, or pay for fuel (within reason) if someone wants to drop one off

PAYMENT OPTIONS: DD, Cash, Paypal, Credit

CONTACT DETAILS: PM or a_ison@bigpond.com

OTHER INFO: These are in short supply and im unsure if they are still being produced, holden will take a ridicules amount of money for it, and i dont think they can guarrentee getting one

Im also after a good pair of VZ SS Projector headlights too, will pay upto $350 for a S/H pair in immaculate condition

Cheers
Andrew

-scyth-

Im alright its the others
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 05
Hey andy,

have you got a pic of what your after? ill see what i can find when i do a tour of the commo spareparts places here in vic... i 'think' i know what your after but im not sure.

cheers walt

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Hey andy,

have you got a pic of what your after? ill see what i can find when i do a tour of the commo spareparts places here in vic... i 'think' i know what your after but im not sure.

cheers walt
no worries, here it is

Attachments