Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Viral Thread

immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX s2 Calais S/C
So because people like you attack this guy you dismiss him?
I'm not going to watch the video because I will likely dissagree with it but I'm just observing. I think the reasons you give aren't adequate to dismiss someone.
Attacked who? Nobody attacked him at all. Just pointed out he has been disgraced as a scientist and commenting in a field which seems to be outside his field of expertise which should make you take a minute to consider what he has to say may well not be valid.

This is kind of like one of my old supervisors. He talked a great game about his abilities and his knowledge in the industry and yet the fruits of his labours don't bear out the same result.

Another great example is a advert I saw on TV recently which I believe was for a weight loss product and was been presented by a medical proffesional, seems legit right? except when you read at the bottom in the fine print that said medical proffesional was a podiatrist!

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
So because people like you attack this guy you dismiss him?
I'm not going to watch the video because I will likely dissagree with it but I'm just observing. I think the reasons you give aren't adequate to dismiss someone.
It's about credibility. He lost his years ago and repeatedly. I already knew that. Trying to increase your knowledge with something real in the futile hope that a fact might displace a falsehood. Futile huh?

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride