Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Police bash hoons

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by minux, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Pickled

Pickled Member

Members Ride:
    Barina
    Arrogance, are you sure you're not American minux?

You can't even weigh up pedos/murderers next to hooning, I live in a town where armed roberies are a weekly occurance, but hold up, there's hoons driving dangerously, LET'S BASH 'EM.

2. minux

minux Infidel Bear

Members Ride:
    300rwkw FG G6ET/Specialized Tarmac SL4
    Wow people agreeing with an opinion is brown nosing? So does that mean with how much you agreed with say commsirac and Crisis that your nose was firmly planted up their arseholes?

Seriously what a stupid comment to make.

Ahh so name calling is the way to win a discussion? I need to remember that.

Arrogance? Rightio.

So what town are you in? Would love to see the police stats that prove a victorian town has weekly armed hold ups. Or are you just exaggerating things again?

3. Full Spectrum

Full Spectrum Bro it's a VW your Audi!

Members Ride:
    Berlina V6
    I read the officers were still under stress from black Saturday, reviving burnt dead bodies from houses.

4. Full Spectrum

Members Ride:
    Berlina V6
    There's opinions then there's browns nosing.

That's news to me, I thought commsirac was banned for disagreeing with everyone:rolleyes:?. What has crisis got to do with this I think we've quoted each other about 10 times?.

5. Pickled

Pickled Member

Members Ride:
    Barina
    Who brought money into this? So you think they purposely hooned to get the police to assault them just to get a nice payout? That just sounds ridiculous.

6. DAKSTER

DAKSTER Beam me up Scotty!

Members Ride:
    VS Berlina
    I'll assume you meant recovering lol.. reviving burnt dead bodies isnt easy.

Neither is recovering them, and the police have a shitty job in that, very stressful and heartbreaking. Not denying that for an instant, its a job no-one could enjoy.

You wouldnt think it acceptable for them to go home and take out their frustrations on their family though would you? They have no right to take it out on some random moron either.

There are no excuses. Reasons, yeah, but no excuses. They broke the law.

7. Pickled

Pickled Member

Members Ride:
    Barina
    I didn't call you any names I just think it's moronic for anybody to think that police brutality is okay.

I live in Cranbourne, all I'm saying is I agree that there's worse criminals out there that they could have released all their bottled up anger on.

8. Krisp

Krisp New Member

Members Ride:
    D22 St-r Navara
    the law needs to be brutal for half of these #### wits to get the bloody message. minux isnt a brown nose, he doesnt even have a tan

9. DAKSTER

Members Ride:
    VS Berlina
    The law needs to be changed then if its not brutal enough. The cops dont decide the law, they dont get to break it. If the law gives them permission to hand out summary justice, thats fine. But it doesnt. They committed a common assault, without any legal right to do so. Thats a crime.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  10. TrikkBen

TrikkBen I'm Back :D

Members Ride:
    BNR32
    lol all this bickering makes everyone involved look like 3 year olds. The fact is, regardless of what "spin" the media put on it, what motives the police had, who the suspects are, the uniformed police shown in the video broke the law but dealing their own justice.. simple.

11. eggs

eggs New Member

Members Ride:
    VE Series II SV6
    I feel like doing that to people doing burnouts outside my house, especially during the day when kids are about, but two wrongs don't make a right and the cops should know better.

12. Tatiana

Tatiana Administrator Staff Member

Members Ride:
    Bought a jeep
    Gold. Talk about super cops....

13. Full Spectrum

Members Ride:
    Berlina V6
    yes sorry bloody Swype text is brilliant until it inserts words you didn't write lol.

No I wouldn't except that, and if they did that this they'd be lonely people with no one id hope. Like bullies always take their bad lives out on some random they can dominate. But lets hope our doesn't tarnish all officers these actions. Some won't care they will label them all the same. I've had great dealings with police over the years. They will tell you just about anything when you and then are on the dame wave length of respect. But these blokes i'm not sure wave length mattered.

14. Decicrate

Decicrate Member

Members Ride:
    VS L67
    Maybe the police were simply adjusting the lads antenna.
    What could be better, you get pulled over for doing a skid, the police offer a free adjustment, a couple of good whacks later, the reception is far clearer then ever before.
    Nothing like a bit of good old community service.

Hell I used to love giving my TV a kicking when the picture went fuzzy, always worked a treat!

please note, the above was said with sarcasm in mind.
    The above statement may or may not represent the authors view on said subject

15. Full Spectrum

Members Ride:
    Berlina V6
    lmfao, that's got to become my sig for the rest of the year!. lol that's brilliant.

16. quick308

quick308 Member

Members Ride:
    1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
    I laughed when I saw this clip. I'm doing traffic control at the moment, and i tell you the amount of ########s i see everyday being smart arses dropping burnouts ect on my site. I can understand the frustration police officers go through. I see nothing wrong with giving them a touch up, sick of the justice system being so soft.

17. DAKSTER

Members Ride:
    VS Berlina
    I freaking hate traffic control. That doesn't mean I think you should get your head smacked in though. They didnt give him a touch up, they beat the crap out of him with weapons didnt they?

I'm sorry, I havent even seen the footage, I am arguing a principal here and in no way am I supporting the 'victim'. I just think some cops step over the line frequently and forget that they are there to uphold the law, not dispense whatever they feel is justice.

I'm sick of the justice system being soft too. So lets get rid of it and make anyone in a uniform lawmaker, judge, and executioner? No thanks.

Most of em are great people but there are bad apples in every barrel, and I wouldnt want to give one of those bad apples both weapons and permission to dispense whatever justice he thinks fit.

Its not for a policeman to decide on and apply penalties. Thats a judges job.

In many countries just to our north, cops can and do get away with whatever they want. We arent one of those countries. Life is Good.

18. wraith

wraith Hand over the dog bikkies

Members Ride:
    VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
    Their police officers and have a job to do end of story. While their on the job their duty is to protect and serve the citizens in their jurisdiction and lead by example. It would be like a nursing home worker beating an old lady because the other residents pissed them off that day.

19. quick308

quick308 Member

Members Ride:
    Thats just silly and irrelevant, no one likes roadworks. Traffic control play a very important part in keeping work sites safe though. You can't compare us to trouble makers, were're just doing our job.

Thats over reacting a bit, i wasn't implying that we should "make anyone in a uniform lawmaker, judge, and executioner", i just think smack round head is pretty minor. Yes you're right they did take it to far in this instance (despite the way it made me feel).

But the thing is people aren't afraid of cops anymore, because they can't do ****. I think a healthy fear of cops is good, people would respect them. Sadly everything is open to abuse, but i'd rather we went back to the ways things used to be than what we are doing now.

20. quick308

quick308 Member

Members Ride:
    Since when did a nursing home worker uphold the law, i'm sorry but thats a poor analogy.