Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Places to dispose of engine oil in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// MK5 GTi//
Monash tip used to let you dispose of 20 litres for free at a time. Not too sure if they do it anymore.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
As much of a joke as that is, i'll bet no one would notice even if someone really did that anyway. Crusty ass river.

saber

Reaction score
Members Ride
None - At the moment :)
Hey mate, if you live near in the norther suburbs, you can get rid of your oil (and from my visits there, as much oil as you want) at the Reservoir transfer centre.
Best of all, its free.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Nah that's cool mate, the Monash Transfer Station is about 10 minutes from my place. Cheers anyway :thumbsup:

jimmyd17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra LS1
Monash Waste Transfer and Recycling Station

Car Oil - the first 30 litres of oil disposal is free, with any amount over 30 litres charged at 40 cents per litre.

380 Ferntree Gully Rd, Notting Hill. Phone: 9518 3767.
Open: 7 days a week - 7.30am to 4pm
Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Anzac Day before noon.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Monash Waste Transfer and Recycling Station

Car Oil - the first 30 litres of oil disposal is free, with any amount over 30 litres charged at 40 cents per litre.

380 Ferntree Gully Rd, Notting Hill. Phone: 9518 3767.
Open: 7 days a week - 7.30am to 4pm
Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Anzac Day before noon.
You dig up a 10 month old thread to post info that was already posted, wow that was helpful.

jimmyd17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra LS1
airstrike - well i dug it up cos i did a search looking for that info which was helpful to me... so I copied and pasted that info into the thread in case the link to that info ever changes, so it can be helpful to someone else if they do a search in future... you see?

so you replied to a 10 month old thread dig-up to mock my post... wow that was helpful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.