Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Maloo Front Bar Grill LED's...

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
I need opinions, You know when you see something and you're not sure if you're going to love it or think why did i do this...

You can get these LED grill kits that wire the same as your interior light so that whenever the interior light comes on so does the grill lights. I imagine, walking out of the shops, press unlock key, interior light and grills go red, jump in, start up, lights go off and your on your way...

Standard VE grill (1st 2 pics), i Have the Maloo/HSV front bar and was deciding either both grills like pictured or just the small tops grills as some mean red nostrils. GO!

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
Only works while parked. Definitely legal

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
I know it's a little gimmicky but it's different.

Search "automotive lighting customs" on Facebook. $100 for 2 led strips and the wiring module. https://www.facebook.com/automotivelightingcustoms

May also be getting a rear sailplane with brake light like the hsv's have from them like below

Last edited:

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
I like the angel eyes but the grill would be too much, under car neons IMHO would look better then those LED strips in the grill.

I didn't think HSVs had brake light in any of there VE spoilers but may be wrong. PS your pic didn't work

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
Each to their own. I'll see how it looks. If it's bad I'll pull them out I guess. Halo's are on while ignition is on. The grills will be while interior light is on.

Thanks. Fixed the pic