Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exposé of the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
In various threads I've been asked about the left and to proove that certain people and parties are beholden to the left.
Well I'll start this thread and post all the videos and news articles prooving the US democratic party and the Australian Labor/Greens party are left wing parties.

So after a few weeks I shall have compiled a fair few articles then I will use this thread as proof. Ofcourse there won't be substatial evidence tonight but hold your horses it'll be comming.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
The first.little bit of proof. It'll keep coming from future and past.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
vc commodore
Here we go again...Youtube proof..

The smart ones (which you fall well short of), do plenty of research on both sides and form an unbiased opinion...you just go to one side and try to prove your point based on one side and try to use a platform that is easily edited to get the message across based on their views....

So why don't you find videos which oppose these views so people can form an unbiased opinion?

You seem to have similar ideas of forming proof to member that got banned about 12 months ago...Having that thought process would make some think you two are related in some way shape or form.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8, Cross 6 Crewman, Territory Ghia.
Is this thread going to another ' USA coup' themed thread ?
The poor old horse carrying this is well and truly beaten and dead.
The next political, left vs right, rich vs poor, black vs white, COVID vs flu, ......Geez ........... why do Australians give a flying f*** what happens in internal USA affairs. ?
We have no control over their stupidity, or the consequences of it ............. give it a break .......... permanently. :mad:

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
US democratic party and the Australian Labor/Greens party are left wing parties.
Who said they aren't?
Both Dems and Labour lean to the left, with policies centred on the betterment of the state to support the population, which you seem to be against, despite it probably supporting you at some point (school, healthcare).

So you are trying to prove something than is commonly accepted, its just you have taken offence to it.
Unless you are trying to prove that the left has some ulterior motive (more than the right does in every country!)

Given your obvious lack of understanding of politics, and repeated right wing fantasies, maybe better you post this kind of stuff on a forum more dedicated to it. You might learn something.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
In various threads I've been asked about the left and to proove that certain people and parties are beholden to the left.
Well I'll start this thread and post all the videos and news articles prooving the US democratic party and the Australian Labor/Greens party are left wing parties.

So after a few weeks I shall have compiled a fair few articles then I will use this thread as proof. Ofcourse there won't be substatial evidence tonight but hold your horses it'll be comming.
Perhaps if we just rely on your political knowledge rather than you quoting others this will be a very short thread.

If we look at what we have received as workers from the right side of politics I can't think of anything. From the left to name a couple. Holiday pay. Superannuation. Both these where opposed by the LNP. Look at where we would be now without these two things.

If you receive either of the two items that I have mentioned I hope you refuse to accept them on principle.

Come election time the LNP are always big on giving tax cuts to those on high incomes. Somehow this is supposed to filter down to those of us who are less fortunate. I don't recall receiving any myself.

Of course this might have nothing to do with politics and could just be you seeking attention

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 Tourer wagon, VK Clubbie race car
so..............?

FFS... why are ppl beating them selves up over something as stoopid as
.... left leaning, right leaning or leftie or rightie??

you believe our society should be democratic? what does that make you?
you believe we should be a multi-cutural open society? what does that make you ?

you support Medicare, free universities? or believe these should be supplied by free enterprise?
(and not the government?) what does your choice make you?

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8, Cross 6 Crewman, Territory Ghia.
Should we change the Forum to "Just Politics"?
Top idea. :)
With various threads titled ......... Trumpeters, QAnon, Antifa, Raving Looney Party, Clive Palmer Patriots, Gay Whales Land Rights, Dan's Pass The Parcel, Aunty Glady's Happy Fun Gatherings, PalaceChook's Peckers, Right Wing, Left Wing, Centre, Fullback.... oops ..........

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Status
Not open for further replies.