Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust Tips Wanted

Discussion in 'Swap / Wanted to Buy / Trade' started by ULOOK-2, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infus10n

Infus10n New Member

Members Ride:
    Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
    Mate, grow up, people are offering ideas on where to get cheap exhaust tips from, and all you do is tell them to f#uck off or tell them their car is ****. Well ok im going to play your game, your car is a bucket of f#cking rust and a piece of sh#t. If you arent such a slack c#nt get a job and buy your own stuff.

Admin please delete my post as its abusive, i just needed to say it.

2. Heheheee..I have seen his car, it's awesome...Ifusion is a very nice, level -headed fellow......now.... ULooK2, you came in here, and asked for some tailpipes...everybody I know of in the world, throws theirs out when they renew it,because it is buggered.....hence the re-newal....and, as a few other members have pointed out , they get a job, and buy things like that.... so, no need to be rude to my friends, OK???????

3. ULOOK-2

ULOOK-2 Guest

Ok if uz havnt got a tip dont post cos im in no rush to get one as my car isnt finished yet so if i havnt got one by the time my car is finished ill just go buy one .

lol @ 7 pages of bullshit.

4. Infus10n

Infus10n New Member

Members Ride:
    Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
    ahhh im off to make myself a milo, you can have the empty tin if you want...

1 person likes this.
  5. Charg'd

Charg'd New Member

Members Ride:
    ford
    well said, ulook2 if you wanna play "my car is better than yours", my car will **** all over yours, get a job & get with reality your car is nothing special at all, btw "lol @ 7 pages of crap" you created it by being an arsehole

Last edited: Nov 30, 2005
  6. AirStrike

AirStrike Administrator Staff Member

Members Ride:
    91' VN SS
    Here here, its a backyard respray VK exec, with lovely maroon vinyl, and most likely blue/black 202 trimatic single spinner...........
    Stop trying to play my dick is bigger then yours with the big boys mate, you will only get owned.
    As said get a job and spend the huge sum of $40 for supply and fit of one.......
    Keep going and the ban stick will come out......
    AirStrike :air:

7. ULOOK-2

ULOOK-2 Guest

Yeh the pics you saw where old mate so ****in ban me you hero.

8. Garth

Garth Your guess is as good as mine...... Staff Member

Members Ride:
    100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
    if anyone here feels he has been unduely delt with, please email admin@justcommodores.com.au not gonna have 1 person upset a entire forum

this went far enough, warnins wernt adheaded to, then he insulted a moderator, as a result, he was banned,

once again, should you feel this was a harsh desision, please email admin@justcommodores.com.au and darren and myself shall reveiw the desision made by our moderation team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.