Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Haha, i looked at the pic before reading your post, and somehow saw faces in the rocks where the arrows are.....ahhh night shifts....:whistling

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I'd love to see things.. Personally i haven't seen a thing, And it stoped me from being a true beliver.
I have kind of felt things.. Like told my mother to call my sister one night, I was about to walk in the door, But stopped, Had this over whelming feeling we had to contact my sister, My mother tried to ring her BF first, I had this felling and yelled, No! Hang up, Ring her.. She was 5 min away from heading to the hospital, Luck?.

Not long after my sister got her twins home, One of the twins had sleep apnea.
She was sitting at the computer about 2am, When this something walked past, She said it was like a flash and a touch of wind, Got her attention fast, So she got up to look, As it was in the direction of the girls room, When she got there, she noticed the twin with the sleep apnea Not breathing.. Again something very weird.

Lingsmith633

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais 3.8
Now that my shock has settled a little bit decided to pose this question.

For me, I never used to believe in Ghosts etc, really I still don't. Only problem is something that happened on Saturday.

I went down to lal Lal falls which is eastish of Ballarat, did the 6.5k return walk from Moorabool falls, down a few hills intot he granite falls. Was a great day. Returned to Lal Lal falls @ sunset. I had not seen these falls flow since I was a kid, so to see them trickling over was a little exciting in a way. So down I went into the falls ignoring all the "No Access" signs. Figured there was a path so I could follow it down. Did a few shots along the way until I was right in. Had only just finished a few bracketed exposures and was setting up my new panohead to do a panorama shot inside the falls. At this point as I was turning to move the camera(path was about 2 foot wide) my right foot slipped over the edge of the path and i started to fall. I knew it was going to hurt as 20-30 foot falls usually do. All of a sudden I was thrust into the side of the cutout with such a force that I cut my hands. Also have a bruise on my temple where I must of hit my head. As you can imagine this shook me up pretty bad and I got out of there ASAP. Can still feel the coldness I felt after I was pushed back, almost unbearable coldness. Could this have been weather? Sure, but unlikely.

What adds a whole twist to this is i find out later after explaining to my fiance is that 2 people(students?) were killed here in an accident in 1990.

I am still skeptical about the whole ghost thing, whatever it was that stopped me from falling I am grateful, I certainly will not be going back down into those falls though.

I have attached a pic, the red shows the path, the down arrow shows where I would have fallen, other arrow shows where I ended up...people can call bull**** if they like, I dont spook easy, in fact, this shocked me more than first arriving in timor in novermber 99.
Myself and my best mate we’re live on reddit. Walking through the trails of lal Lal just on dark, we walked to the plantation of pine trees followed the fence line down to the waters edge, came back up and headed to the cars, once we got close to the look out we heard 2 voices of laughter, we just presumed it was the 2 girls who pulled up with us. My mate said ‘do you hear that?’ (Talking about the laughter) I was like ‘yeah it’s must be those girls who pulled up just after us’ my mate made a joke saying ‘penny wise is gonna get us or some ****‘ then his like ‘imagine if their car isn’t there when we get back’ we get close to our cars and see that their car is actually gone, we look at each other and nervously laugh. Then like 6 kookaburras land on the public toilets and start laughing. We got in our cars and proceeded to leave, we pulled up beside each other just before we left and said that’s fucked up wtf I can believe that blah blah blah and the kookaburras start laughing again. We get home have a google search and find exactly what you found pluss your post and many other write ups about the spirits in Lal Lal falls. We both have goosebumps all over.
here’s the link to the live stream, it was at about 9 minutes 30sec to go when we heard the laughter and acknowledge it then jokes about penny wise, but after looking at the stream again we realise the conversation isn’t even in the video. He just says about penny wise and ‘what if their car isn’t there’ we never actually say anything about the laughter. Remember it was a live stream. We remember hearing the laughter and acknowledging it presuming it’s the girls from the car, But it’s not in the video, just the joke about penny wise and us not feeling safe blah blah blah. were so confused about it. https://www.reddit.com/rpan/r/whereintheworld/kwdhw4