Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crypto Currencies

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I tried it 3 years ago. If I had of kept going with ETH I would be quite well off. I had the same thoughts back then as I do now.
I think I'll wait for the next big dip in the market and buy some GPU's for cheap. And buy some cheap coins.
Perhaps we have to come with a Commdore Coin and ICO later after we mine the 1st quick millions ;)

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Looks like Cryptos are taking. Read somewhere that cash flow is moving back to China. Not sure what is going to be the low, but I am planning to buy some more LTC before the 24th of this month. So let it dip.

Screenshot_20210223-055232_Coinbase.jpg

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Looks like Cryptos are taking. Read somewhere that cash flow is moving back to China. Not sure what is going to be the low, but I am planning to buy some more LTC before the 24th of this month. So let it dip.

View attachment 219587
They're such a volatile market they still haven't changed.

The Chinese have massive mining farms, I guess they just sit on it untill it's paying good money and sell.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Also all the bots would've triggered so when a big sell off starts it snowballs due to all the bots out there.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Yes, just bought some more LTC at $173, just a few coins. If my source is correct, in the 24th some is going to start on the financial sector. Silver was shoved down with more paper contracts but is becoming an ever growing Beach Ball. The LBMA is pushing that ball under water as hard as they can. All they are doing is creating more tenssion. People will be searching for some else to dump Dollars and transfer whatever is left of its purchasing power.