Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crypto Currencies

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I tried it 3 years ago. If I had of kept going with ETH I would be quite well off. I had the same thoughts back then as I do now.
I think I'll wait for the next big dip in the market and buy some GPU's for cheap. And buy some cheap coins.
Perhaps we have to come with a Commdore Coin and ICO later after we mine the 1st quick millions ;)

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Looks like Cryptos are taking. Read somewhere that cash flow is moving back to China. Not sure what is going to be the low, but I am planning to buy some more LTC before the 24th of this month. So let it dip.

Screenshot_20210223-055232_Coinbase.jpg

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Looks like Cryptos are taking. Read somewhere that cash flow is moving back to China. Not sure what is going to be the low, but I am planning to buy some more LTC before the 24th of this month. So let it dip.

View attachment 219587
They're such a volatile market they still haven't changed.

The Chinese have massive mining farms, I guess they just sit on it untill it's paying good money and sell.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Also all the bots would've triggered so when a big sell off starts it snowballs due to all the bots out there.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Sure, I see oportunity on the dip.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Yes, just bought some more LTC at $173, just a few coins. If my source is correct, in the 24th some is going to start on the financial sector. Silver was shoved down with more paper contracts but is becoming an ever growing Beach Ball. The LBMA is pushing that ball under water as hard as they can. All they are doing is creating more tenssion. People will be searching for some else to dump Dollars and transfer whatever is left of its purchasing power.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
The Rollover (1981)

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Be careful of exchanges, if you cannot take the keys from the exchange you have nothing.

What Happened: The largest crypto exchange in Southeast Asia, Philippines-based PDAX, experienced a technical failure that led to Bitcoin trading at $6,000 – an 88% discount to its current price.

Following the incident, PDAX asked its customers to return their Bitcoins, threatening legal action, a local news outlet Bitpinas has reported.
According to the exchange’s CEO, the system error was not due to a hack but a technical “glitch” caused by a massive surge in trading activity.

Why It Matters: The initial outage is said to have taken place on February 18; however, since then, reports have surfaced on social media of customers being locked out of their exchange accounts and being asked to “return their Bitcoin.”

“After almost 24 hours, they sent me a demand letter and SMS, requesting me to transfer back the BTC, or they “may” be compelled to take legal actions against me.” said one trader who believed his purchase was well within his rights without violating any laws or regulations of the trading platform.
Rafael Padilla, an attorney representing the affected users who are currently locked out of their accounts, commented on the issue on Facebook.

“Our client’s trade transaction was legitimate under applicable laws, decided cases, and of course according to PDAX’s very own terms and conditions/user agreement.”

According to Padilla, PDAX has opted to lock users out of their accounts because it cannot unilaterally reverse the transactions.
An official statement from PDAX claims that 95% of accounts have been restored, but according to the report, many users are still locked out of their accounts.

“It’s very understandable that a lot of users will feel upset they were able to buy what they thought an order was there for Bitcoin at very low prices. But unfortunately, the underlying Bitcoins were never in the possession of the exchange, so there’s never really anything there to be bought or sold, unfortunately.”, said PDAX CEO Nichel Gaba in a press conference earlier today.

Image: vjkombajn via Pixabay

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Interesting, Doge Coin started as a gag by the original developer. Is based on Litecoin but with unlimited supply and named it after a dog that was used as a meme some time ago as the piece says.

Now, a sport team is accepting Doge Coins. Again, another gag to promote some but here is the kicker. I bought Doge Coins when it was at a bout 1/4 of a penny, sold at around 6 pennies. Made a decent coin out of that move. This could start a new trend for the unaware population.

Still not seen Doge as a true mean of exchange and store of value, but I see it as a "crow bar" to get the people in looking into them and how to use them. To me, bought it as a gag with cash I can afford yo loose, and made a nice profit.

Dogecoin was a "meme" crypto that has slowly mutated from a joke among the investing community to a coin that is being taken semi-seriously by people like Elon Musk - though we're not sure exactly how much credibility that lends the coin.

“Sometimes in business you have to do things that are fun,” Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said on Thursday, Bloomberg reported. “Because we can, we have chosen to do so," he continued. The coin has been praised by Cuban for its "entertainment and educational value," Bloomberg writes.