Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crusing Music?

Friction

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for a new Commodore
Hey all, I'm curious at to what everyone here listens to when cruising. Do you listen to a favourite radio station, a specific CD, or anything you feel like at the time?

I just usually listen to the radio unless I'm in the mood for something specific.

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
depends which car. mine? if bub's in the car it's whatever but quiet. just me, metal and loud
mum's? just radio. no cd player

V

Vee.X

thrice, Alexisonfire, 30 seconds to mars, From autumn to ashes, Killswitch engage, Rise against, antiflag, Kanrivool, Hawthorne heights, Dallas Green/ city and colour, butterfly effect , bit of blink 182 only there emo songs rofl.
ummm..... bullet for my valentine. kiss chasey, saliva. They are my main favourites

minux

Infidel Bear
Reaction score
Members Ride
300rwkw FG G6ET/Specialized Tarmac SL4
For road cruising, love to listen to anything classical, mozart, bach, tchaikovsky....real music.

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
depends on the mood really, sometimes i listen to the old one hit wonders i compiled on a cd, other times its something from the ministry of sound or various other house mixes.
I think there is also an aussie mix cd in there as well, good old accadacca and some Johnny

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
heavy metal, Pantera, Mettalica, Black sabbath, Iron Maiden.
Favourite being Pantera's Mouth for war f***ing hostile, Metallica's unforgiven 2, iron Maiden's Paschendale and Journey man. Basically anything with a good mix of ele. guitar and drums

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
ACDC, Alexisonfire, Thrice, Thursday, Parkway Drive, Dream Theater, Disturbed, A Perfect Circle, Muse, System Of A Down, Korn, Papa Roach, Saosin...
Just named the ones i mainly listen to, plenty of others

Jimboss

Reaction score
I reckon (for long drives) you need something a little more relaxed than the headbangin/doof doof.

two cd's i recommend: The Mountain Goats - The Sunset Tree, and the v8 supercars album, old cheesy driving/rock songs.

fu2

The Man With No Name
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina II - GU Patrol CRD
i normally go for rock or matal. something that has good riffs or a guitar solo.
so stuff like metallica, system of a down, kiss, australian crawl. stuff like that.

favourite driving song at the moment is Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
Techno all the way, but on long drives i dont mind some of the soft **** from the O.C albums