Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coup d'etat in the US? aka Shanes conspiracy nut job thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX s2 Calais S/C
Trump claims to be a billionaire, I doubt it personally.

Russia is also working on rebuilding the cold war dream, Putin wants nothing more than to re-live his glory days of his former KGB life but as the Leader of Russia. Make no mistake that Putin has world geopolitical goals.

Trumps has spent 4 years stretching the rules around public office, he only handed control of his business to his children but no doubt still had access to any funds he required. He spent more time playing gold and holidaying at his private resorts than Obama did in 8 years.

Yup, tax cuts for big business helps the average worker, you must really believe in trickle down economics? I hate to burst your bubble, that is a load of crap. Tax cuts for the rich means the rich get richer!

immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Russia is also working on rebuilding the cold war dream, Putin wants nothing more than to re-live his glory days of his former KGB life but as the Leader of Russia. Make no mistake that Putin has world geopolitical goals.

Trumps has spent 4 years stretching the rules around public office, he only handed control of his business to his children but no doubt still had access to any funds he required. He spent more time playing gold and holidaying at his private resorts than Obama did in 8 years.

Yup, tax cuts for big business helps the average worker, you must really believe in trickle down economics? I hate to burst your bubble, that is a load of crap. Tax cuts for the rich means the rich get richer!

Okay so you've swallowed the pill of the Democrats on Russia lol. It's propaganda, gee you tell me to open my eyes....

It's not trickle down economics it's just sheer enthusiasm in a section of the world economy. This enthusiasm drives companies to open factories in said country.
For millions of people this matters greatly because it offers job security. I know quite a number of people that don't have this issue. These people all spout the same rubbish you spout.
I grew up on the poor end of the stick, I've had to wear my body down just to get where I am. I'm not the most literate person but I guarantee you I'll out work you on the tools.
People like me just want good work good tools and good ruels. We're simple people but the elites keep on sending our countries money over seas and ruining our working class economies.

I'm a simple man I like meat, cars, guns and women. But so far all these things are being taken away from simple men like me.
Why? I don't know but the Democratic party of the USA is largely pushing polices that help this happen.

Well Trump was one polly that started to stop these things and started working towards brining back simple pleasures for simple men like me.
The more the left (and I'm not right) try and stop me from my pleasures the more I realise we're in the "Russia" and maybe the Russians are in the correct country.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Also I'm getting more annoyed about all this big brother watching people BS. Can't even do a sneaky burnout these days.
It's agitating and I'm getting more involved in politics, maybe I might get more involved maybe it will be a wast of time maybe it wont.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

I still can't understand how you.have an issue with Trump and his buisness dealings but totaly disregard the Bidens and their dodgy dealings?

Double standards seem to be a identifier of people living in a propogander bubble.

immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Okay so you've swallowed the pill of the Democrats on Russia lol. It's propaganda, gee you tell me to open my eyes....

It's not trickle down economics it's just sheer enthusiasm in a section of the world economy. This enthusiasm drives companies to open factories in said country.
For millions of people this matters greatly because it offers job security. I know quite a number of people that don't have this issue. These people all spout the same rubbish you spout.
I grew up on the poor end of the stick, I've had to wear my body down just to get where I am. I'm not the most literate person but I guarantee you I'll out work you on the tools.
People like me just want good work good tools and good ruels. We're simple people but the elites keep on sending our countries money over seas and ruining our working class economies.

I'm a simple man I like meat, cars, guns and women. But so far all these things are being taken away from simple men like me.
Why? I don't know but the Democratic party of the USA is largely pushing polices that help this happen.

Well Trump was one polly that started to stop these things and started working towards brining back simple pleasures for simple men like me.
The more the left (and I'm not right) try and stop me from my pleasures the more I realise we're in the "Russia" and maybe the Russians are in the correct country.
Remind me again why you are catching the bus to work?

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Remind me again why you are catching the bus to work?
Oh bring that up.
Yea I did a crime and paid the price and I don't start a riot over it either..

But aside from my convictions have you got anything else to say?

immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I still can't understand how you.have an issue with Trump and his buisness dealings but totaly disregard the Bidens and their dodgy dealings?

Double standards seem to be a identifier of people living in a propogander bubble.
Because Trump likes to brag and bring attention to himself. The smart ones do their deals and get on with it.....

The dumb ones brag online about the **** they get up to. Maybe there is a lesson in here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.